- 20-Apr-2017 to 27-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Guest Service
- Heber City, UT, USA
- Part time/Full Time
Benefits available to full time employees
Do you enjoy meeting new people everyday? Do you love interacting with guests?
Lee's Marketplace is looking for a Demo Specialist!!
Hours: Varied, part time or full time, Shifts range anywhere from 10am-7pm, Must be available on Saturdays
Position Summary: The Demo Clerk is responsible for promoting and highlighting items and products in the store. This person will need to be aware of the products, pricing and special promotions that are available. The Demo Clerk will be working hand in hand with the department managers when scheduling and preparing demos.
- Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
- Provides a safe, clean and positive environment; and consistently builds and supports a culture that is based on relationships and continuous improvement.
- Has knowledge of and complies with all company policies, procedures, programs and directives. Refers to Team Member Handbook continually to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Promotes a harassment-free environment, and immediately reports any potential harmful situation to management.
- Continually strives to build knowledge and skills, both personally and within the department and store through training and education of self and other team members.
- Attends departmental, store and company meetings as required; contributes to profits and revenues and meets productivity standards.
- Set up Demo station for the day with products that will be highlighted and talking points
- Serve and sell products throughout shift, being conscientious of sales goal and striving to sell above and beyond goal.
- Upon sell out, report to the Store Director for additional demo's or duties
- Create selling relationship with guests by offering suggestions of how to serve the products that are being demonstrated
- Clean up station and return items to Bakery upon end of shift
Minimum Age: 18 Years of age.
Lifting Requirements: Ability to lift 30+ pounds
Equipment: Knife, mixers, box cutter
Physical Abilities: Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, twist, and bend; repetitive use of hands and arms to push, pull, carry, lift, reach, grip and balance; occasionally stoop, crouch, kneel or crawl. Lifting may include floor to shoulder and overhead lifting. Occasional use and climbing of step stools or ladders required.
Communication: Ability to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
Education: High School diploma or GED; or related job experience and/or training are required. Food Handler's permit required.
This job description is a summary of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned by those who are in direct authority or by the Store Director.